Wednesday 8 September 2010

And Now We Play the Waiting Game

Greetings and good morning!

As previously mentioned, my plan was to give the now-standard three hour airport allowance just in case security was particularly bad today. Thanks to Paul, who selflessly got up early to drive me here the plan was executed flawlessly. It turns out however that the plan may have been a bit... enthusiastic. I think I may actually be the only person in Terminal 1 right now. I strolled casually through baggage check and security and now have two and a half hours to pass through at Gate 126.

Ooooh, they just turned on the CBC news! Thank you TV!

So, I've got a bit of boredom to push through, but it's still WAY better than the alternative, which would be standing in line wondering if I'm going to make it through security in time to reach my gate. I'll take the long wait at the gate any day.

Well, time to watch the news... lots of it. I'll check in again later today. Have a good day everyone.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment:

Jabbles said...

I fully understand you dilemma, arrive too late and you can get bumped or miss your flight, early is less stressful but as soon as you get to your gate and realize you have a two hour rate boredom set in quickly.